Our NACE International trained and certified inspectors will utilize a comprehensive assortment of state-of-the-art test instrumentation and equipment to verify and document compliance with your specification requirements.
The major quality inspection points typically include the following criteria:
- Contamination and structural defects
- Weather conditions
- Surface preparation and coatings application equipment’s are adequate
- Surface preparation is achieving the specified results with respect to cleanliness and surface roughness
- Coatings are properly mixed and applied in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and specifications’ requirements
- Coating system has been applied to the specified dry film thickness and is free from unallowable defects
- NACE (National Association of Corrosion Engineers) certified Inspectors.
- SSPC – Society of Protective Coatings Member
“A full-time coatings inspector for a job, is the single best investment that can be made towards preventing costly premature coatings failures on your project.”
What we do for you-
- Our coatings consulting services include review and development of specification for corrosion protection, investigate sources of coatings failures or defects and make recommendations for corrective actions.
- Determine cause and extent of corrosion problems or failures, make recommendations for corrective action, perform periodic surveys of existing structures and corrosion control facilities (i.e. Site inspections, over-the-line surveys, and interference testing), to assist owners in corrosion risk assessment and asset management during the operating life of the structure.
- Coating selection is a critical factor, today’s high performance protective coating systems are complex materials that can be difficult to apply and unforgiving of the many variables associated with their installation